Adobe’s CQ5/AEM link checker can result in some unexpected results, particularly if all your URLs are not well-formed (e.g., Ajax or other non-standard links). To turn it of (or otherwise manage the behavior), go to:
http://localhost:4502/system/console/configMgr (update domain/port as needed), then search for: Day CQ Link Checker Transformer and either disable or edit config.
JSP caching problems and other sync issues, try:
Solved the caching issue by doing the following:
1. Deleted /var/classes and /var/clientlibs
2. Restart scripting bundles in felix
– Open up <server>/system/console – on a publish instance you’ll need to log in as admin
– Filter bundles by “scripting”. There should be 7 bundles that match the filter:
– Restarting all 7 probably isn’t neccessary, but it doesn’t hurt. 4, 5, 6 are the key bundles to restart.
Next time you load a page, JSP for components on the page will be recompiled and clientlibs will be rebuild.